in Our Services
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or 911.
A medical emergency, such as someone who is unconscious, gasping for air or not breathing, experiencing an allergic reaction, having chest pain, having uncontrollable bleeding, or any other symptoms that require immediate medical attention.
- Cardiac and respiratory Resuscitation
- Chest tube insertion
- Emergent cardioversion
- Simple and complex laceration repair
- General wound care
- Medication overdose stabilization and treatment
- Psychiatric stabilization and emergent treatment
- Allergic reaction stabilization and treatment
- Orthopedic fracture management
- Hazardous material exposure decontamination
- Burn care
- EKG recording and interpretation
- Emergent Temporary Pacemaker Insertion
Visit our website for more information.